Privacy Policy Welcome to Age of Empires Online
in Search

AOEO Rebirth

Last post 05-13-2013, 11:59 AM by azadazzu. 57 replies.
Page 1 of 4 (58 items)   1 2 3 4 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  04-17-2013, 8:31 PM 357601

AOEO Rebirth

It's time for the AOEO rebirth. ya feel me!?

This is going to require everyone to step up and take a part in helping this happen!

Look for me to start streaming again on a relatively regular basis @ http://www.twitch.tv/giveuanxiety/old

Some suggestions i have for people:

Steve let arshi and maybe some other people start streaming from the official AOEO stream page a couple times a week. I dont see the reason why this wouldn't be possible and you shouldn't have to worry about moderators not being available for chat as I am a mod and there are others and if we feel short on mods we can promote a few guys that are good guys and have been around for a long time. 

As for the rest of you little rascals everyone start spreading the word about AOEO, get more streamers (of any skill level), think of some crazy new things that could bring some new excitement to the game.

Also i dare every PVP player to get themselves a trainee. regardless of your skill level just help train someone that is less skillful as you. Once you have your trainee selected post who your training is.  (looks like ill be needing to find a trainee)  

Also keeps an eye open for some new top level PVP tournaments possibly coming soon, with the summer right around the corner. 

By The Time You Find A Weakness, I've Already Made It My Strength.

http://www.twitch.tv/giveuanxiety
    follow now! :)
  •  04-17-2013, 9:18 PM 357612 in reply to 357601

Re: AOEO Rebirth

pretty sure they want to keep the stream quality as high as possible and they may want to maintain a certain graphics settings or they might want cams etc, there is just so many variables and don't forgot this is the official aoe stream so everything reflects on the franchise. I also think they don't want to keep people waiting, they have a schedule of games before they log in in order to keep the viewer's attention, if you were to say, hand in a schedule, they could give you the stream key and then maybe you can stream, but not all willy nilly.
    WhatArshiiSaysGoes:

Arshii is a top player

•  04-17-2013, 10:06 PM 357627 in reply to 357612

Also I doubt they would allow this but if they did, it would go a long way to helping more personal streams like you and mine.
    WhatArshiiSaysGoes:

Arshii is a top player

•  04-18-2013, 12:53 AM 357650 in reply to 357627

I'm all-in. Yes

Servers: Marathon (main); Alexandria (secondary)

Let the good times roll... (while they still can)
  •  04-18-2013, 3:06 AM 357662 in reply to 357650

mixed feelings about having other people stream on the official stream. also, how come the official stream always racks up 200+ while personal streams never get more than 20?

as for spreading the word of aoeo i personally have some...plans.

the idea of a trainee i think that is Yes. The top players can find themselves a player and train them and we can have a tournament with the trainees, find out who is the best teacher/student.

for the pvp tournament, let's hope it goes well. 

Check out:

PvPChat
    Blog
    SkirmRushGuide
    Wiki
  •  04-18-2013, 4:53 AM 357668 in reply to 357601

How about a tournament with teams?(I'm not talking about 2v2.) For example team A versus team B;

Players a1, a2, a3 plays against players b1, b2, b3.(3 seperate matches)

Then team A vs C and team B vs C.

Team with most victories, wins the tourney.

It would be interesting!

•  04-18-2013, 5:06 AM 357672 in reply to 357668

Riqimaru:

How about a tournament with teams?(I'm not talking about 2v2.) For example team A versus team B;

It would be interesting!

funny you should mention that. i had thought of that a while back but reasoned there wouldn't be enough active players for a team. 

on the other hand we could try reaching out for a bigger player pool by recruiting lower level players...however like Scrubfest, it probably won't work. 

Check out:

PvPChat
    Blog
    SkirmRushGuide
    Wiki
  •  04-18-2013, 5:12 AM 357673 in reply to 357672

Smileyguyx:
    Riqimaru:

It would be interesting!

funny you should mention that. i had thought of that a while back but reasoned there wouldn't be enough active players for a team. 

on the other hand we could try reaching out for a bigger player pool by recruiting lower level players...however like Scrubfest, it probably won't work. 

We don't need big player pool for this. 9 players would be ok for the beginning. Then it depends on community's interest.

•  04-18-2013, 6:08 AM 357682 in reply to 357673

sounds good to me. so mark, id be willing to accept you as trainee. only if you are really willing to improve, tho.

Kappa. 

seriously, any1 interested? good english and skype required.

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
    ░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
    ...░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
    ░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
    █▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
    ----------------------------------------------------------
  •  04-18-2013, 6:53 AM 357690 in reply to 357682

am intrsted Wink
  •  04-18-2013, 7:23 AM 357693 in reply to 357690

are rejcted

am sorry Huh?

░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄
    ░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█
    ...░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░█
    ░▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░█
    █▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒█
    ----------------------------------------------------------
  •  04-18-2013, 7:56 AM 357696 in reply to 357693

^ XD On a serious note: I really like this idea, and I will surely offer my help to those people who might be interested, that is, after I'm done with my exams on June 28th. However two people are already in line: bboyprofessor and RuslanCefer Stick out tongue
  •  04-18-2013, 10:29 AM 357717 in reply to 357696

Three things:

first, a team-based tourney would be sick, especially if each team had the great players and some mediocre/decent players, as Smiley suggested.

Second, PF2K, good luck on your exams! I'm taking my second set of major comprehensive exams today and tomorrow (then have regular final exams for this semester in about a month). So I'm right there with ya!

Lastly... hey troler, how much of a scrub are you willing to accept as one of your trainees? Say, perhaps, someone just outside the top 100 in Sparta? Stick out tongue 

Servers: Marathon (main); Alexandria (secondary)

Let the good times roll... (while they still can)
  •  04-18-2013, 11:59 AM 357735 in reply to 357717

lol trol :)
    By The Time You Find A Weakness, I've Already Made It My Strength.

http://www.twitch.tv/giveuanxiety
    follow now! :)
  •  04-18-2013, 12:56 PM 357750 in reply to 357735

gud luck :)

Balance patch plzzz 

www.twitch.tv/azadazzu

I fear none!
Page 1 of 4 (58 items)   1 2 3 4 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML