Privacy Policy Welcome to Age of Empires Online
in Search

Free Civ Codes For Your RTS Friends

Last post 12-26-2012, 12:20 PM by tEkAdacc. 29 replies.
Page 1 of 2 (30 items)   1 2 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-15-2012, 1:16 PM 331577

Free Civ Codes For Your RTS Friends

Do you know of any player that would enjoy PvP matches in AoEO? I will send you a Greek/Egyptian Premium code for him/her. All you have to do is write a summary about this player and convince me that they will really give this game a shot.

"Ork, don’t forget the cloth napkins." - BatsyBatsy
  •  12-15-2012, 1:38 PM 331585 in reply to 331577

Re: Free Civ Codes For Your RTS Friends

I'd enjoy egy code. I realy whant to try them :D

AoW RagedAPE:

I DO RAGE, My names RAGEDAPE i like to rage it makes me feel calm.

•  12-15-2012, 1:39 PM 331587 in reply to 331577

im the best friend of myself, have played all the mobas and im currently one of the best Airmech players (something between MOBA and RTS)

sc2 seems very micro intensive unlike aoe (great fan of aoe2 and i played 3 only for the graphics)

i never understood why the PvP that favors the ones who pay is f2p and the one where the one who pays is equal to the one who does not, requires premium.

so yeah, i want a chance :) 

•  12-15-2012, 1:41 PM 331588 in reply to 331577

I have all civ premium :)  but my cousin dont have Premium civ :).. Can you help him? He also want to play PvP premium :) ..
  •  12-15-2012, 2:13 PM 331601 in reply to 331577

I wrote you massage in the game :)

AoW RagedAPE:

I DO RAGE, My names RAGEDAPE i like to rage it makes me feel calm.

•  12-15-2012, 2:23 PM 331606 in reply to 331601

If you have a spare code I'd love to have one for my cousin. He writes game reviews for a couple of magazines and is always busy with a dozen other games so never has time to try Age of Empires.

I keep trying to convince him but I think a premium code would really help.  

Thanks 

•  12-16-2012, 2:03 AM 331776 in reply to 331577

Please tell me that you didnt post that you have keys only for the sake of posting.
  •  12-16-2012, 2:28 AM 331777 in reply to 331776

MrN0b0di:
    Please tell me that you didnt post that you have keys only for the sake of posting.
    Lol this is a very good way not to get a code.

The best things in life are warm.

A warm loaf of bread
    A warm bed
    A hot shower

I get sentimental in winter.
    *** winters.
  •  12-16-2012, 2:41 AM 331778 in reply to 331777

im aware of that, its just that weekend is nearly over and no pvps for me

i pmed him too as he suggested at the stream, his turn to make a move that he seems to delay for unclear reasons

anyways, i ve just discovered the marathon server where, i was told, most pvp battles happen, we ll see how it goes. 

•  12-16-2012, 6:24 AM 331810 in reply to 331577

i have a good friend and he started playing aoe online he plays the greek but he doesnt have any premium it would really help him because then he will have the full game expierience please can u send me the greek premium content for him?
  •  12-16-2012, 7:39 AM 331834 in reply to 331778

I only have a limited amount of codes so you really need to convince me. I have already given out 3 codes and I can assure you, begging wont get you any. Nothing personal...
    "Ork, don’t forget the cloth napkins." - BatsyBatsy
  •  12-16-2012, 10:44 AM 331872 in reply to 331834

I would like to nominate my greatest friend, ByTheBawls. He has played RTS' (and AoE in particular) since his days of computer gaming club after school, and is fairly active in-game and on the forums of any game he likes to play. 

He is still learning how to play AoEo, and hasn't quite found a civ that fits his playstyle, but i'm confident it may be there in an Egyptian/Greek civ. I look up to him as a human being, and love him like a brother. People are always convinced we are brothers, but we are not. We are bonded, you could even call us a 2-man wolfpack. 

I wish only the best for him, and hope that this plea is heard with the ears of a just man, of a GOOD man.

Thank you. 

•  12-16-2012, 11:12 AM 331882 in reply to 331872

I have few friends who plays this game with me.

They have accounts, but they don't have premiums. They cannot buy those and they likes to play only champ pvp.

-> They will never get premium, without code.

ps. My name is Paid Player 

•  12-16-2012, 1:46 PM 331926 in reply to 331577

one of my mates from sc2, he is a great toss player that is really talented. Ive been bugging him to try this out since he played age of empires 2 for fun (i hear its alot like this) He really has had no motivation up to this point, i definately think if he plays he could be the next mista of aoe

he also has a nac for finding new and unique builds/variations, and i think we need someone here, like mista was, can change the mets with different strats ect.

TT Zok RTS:

warmobeil

IamSteveHolt:
    Next patch:
    Persia
    War Wagon: name changed to warmobeil
  •  12-17-2012, 6:18 AM 332222 in reply to 331834

Hi Orc,

You might not know me but I'm a fairly well known aot player and a common poster on rts-sanctuary.com. On this website a moderator arranged a holiday-gift-swap meaning I have to give someone something (anything really) and someone else has to give me something. http://www.rts-sanctuary.com/The-Titans/showtopic=218303

I drew armycore, he's probably the best AOT player right now. This guy is really good, not just good but 'can beat themista or at least give him a hard time' good. In fact now themista has returned to AOT things are already starting to get interesting. http://www.rts-sanctuary.com/The-Titans/showtopic=218706&st=0

Now I'm trying to hussle a premium key for him. I'm 99% sure he won't ever play this game otherwise. Hence I ask of you to give me a key and I'll demand him to get nr1 on marathon. Oh and if he's not interested I know plenty other strong AOT players who are interested in this game.

Page 1 of 2 (30 items)   1 2 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML