Privacy Policy Welcome to Age of Empires Online
in Search

buying empire points...

Last post 06-17-2012, 8:15 AM by StreakyBoat370. 3 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  06-17-2012, 2:08 AM 221198

buying empire points...

this is confusing i know....i got the live aoe game,and i cant buy ep at least for now.so i got on steam and bought some money since in game t says only steam $$ but i still play the game NOT through steam it takes a hell of time to get it downloaded again

so my question can i link the steam account to my live i mean i registered under the same email !!?

i know its a lot of nagg for u guyz but this got confusing

•  06-17-2012, 2:09 AM 221201 in reply to 221198

Re: buying empire points...

xALASTAIR:

this is confusing i know....i got the live aoe game,and i cant buy ep at least for now.so i got on steam and bought some money since in game t says only steam $$ but i still play the game NOT through steam it takes a hell of time to get it downloaded again

so my question can i link the steam account to my live i mean i registered under the same email !!?

i know its a lot of nagg for u guyz but this got confusing

forgot to mention i cant download aoe from steam its disallowed in my country :/ 

•  06-17-2012, 8:00 AM 221425 in reply to 221201

I'm also having a problem with this. Just downloaded the game on GFWl and when I try to buy Empire points it tells me I *must* be on steam to do so. Yet from what I had read, I could buy them on GFWL too. Pretty disappointed right now as this means I'm going to have to download the entire game a second time now.
  •  06-17-2012, 8:15 AM 221436 in reply to 221425

They're aware of the issue and are working on it.  http://forums.ageofempiresonline.com/forums/thread/219107.aspx

:-) 

AOEO Trajan:
    Some of you may not have seen all the dev responses.

We are listening. We will fix it.
View as RSS news feed in XML