These are only some my own strategies, I know there would be more effective ways out there but this is the fastest I can do. Leave me some comment so i can improve it. Thanks all !
- For Greek : No need Ramses or anything. can leave 4th slot blank Everyone can rush ! For 5 mins Max.
1) Set Advisors : http://i.imgur.com/YiC9F.png (No need age 3 and 4)
2) Set Settings : http://i.imgur.com/voJIe.png
3) Set Technology : http://i.imgur.com/YOplf.jpg
4) Play :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__9T6rFYp4k
5) Gears : Hypaspist with Vorpal Blade, Ares' Shield, Anubite Armor and any gears for last slots. Best are boots or practice swords.
- For Egypt : Using Camel Rider, recommend Ramses if not, just fine as well :) For 4 mins 40 secs Max.
1) Set Advisors : http://i.imgur.com/djZGh.png (No need age 3 and 4)
2) Set Settings : http://i.imgur.com/pFImm.png
3) Set Technology : http://i.imgur.com/yyO3O.jpg (Egypt uses much less tech points than Greek)
4) Play : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPwXsbCD3JE
5) Gears : Camel Rider with
- Heavy Spear of Gilgamesh (can be replaced by Pharaoh's Spear of Destiny)
- High King's Horse Armor (Best) or can use any armor with high health.
- Ramses' Gauntlet (Best) or can use boots or practice swords.
- For Persia : Persia is really hard to rush (at least for me) but I finally can end up with 7 mins. (I will try to improve it)
1) Set Advisors : http://i.imgur.com/j1Mdp.png (No need age 3 and 4, recommend gaiana, if not, can use trainer thoth)
2) Set Settings : http://i.imgur.com/8Zv27.png
3) Set Technology : http://i.imgur.com/V2Gtc.jpg (Persia uses much less tech points than both Greek or Egypt)
4) Play : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vofeDHmb72o
5) Gears :
- Asabara : Vorpal Balde, Ares's Shield, any high health armors (2 leg armors or Poseidon's Armor) + Ramses (Best or can use rare gauntlets, this is a" mus"t because only 1 barrack for training, you should stack up units)
- Bowman : Bow of Amenhotep, Pharaoh's Arrows, Athena Blessed Tunic, Practice Swords (in this case Ramses is the worst for this slot because it will be a waste of damage on enemy's infantry)
Note : Persia is still under construction, this video is just a testing one (no music also) and I forgot to switch Fence Builder Bes out :P I will try to post another with improved time of rushing tomorrow.
Changed from PvE style to PvP player since 2/10/2012.
Mailbox is still bugging after 3 months ... Lost all items, over 1 million.