Privacy Policy Welcome to Age of Empires Online
in Search

bnd022 error?

Last post 11-29-2013, 9:59 AM by DreamedStar1. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  10-03-2011, 6:55 AM 124825

bnd022 error?

Hi,

I just downloaded AoE online to give it a go, but I get an error after I click Play on the main menu and choose my civ:

"The Age of Empires Online Server is not available at this time. Please try again later. (BND022)"

If I google Age of Empires Online bnd022 I get no hits. If I search this forum for bnd022 I get 2 hits. One was a problem that went away without explanation, the other is bundled in with the similar LF004 error other people (mostly in NZ?) are getting which doesn't seem to have a solution either.

I'm Windows Vista. I'm in Australia. AoE successfully logs into GFWL when I start the game. I get the same error for either Marathon or Athens Realm. When I click the Play button the game says its connecting to the Verification Server, then it says its connecting to the Game Server, then it says its Verifying Authorization and gets past all of those things quite happily to the point it's letting me choose a Civ. So it can talk to the "Verification Server" and the "Game Server".. but not the "Age of Empires Online Server" (which begs the question what is the "Game Server" then)?

I've done a Full Scan from the launcher.
    I've checked the error log from the launcher.
    I've read other posts dealing with the lf004 similar error, Support FAQ and the and made sure all the various GFWL ports are forwarded.

Does anyone know anything about the BND022 error? A helpful error message would have been good :(

What does bnd stand for? Bind? Banned? Boned?

Oh well, plenty of other games out there that work after you install them.

•  10-03-2011, 7:24 AM 124832 in reply to 124825

Re: bnd022 error?

That's an interesting error code.

http://forums.ageofempiresonline.com/forums/thread/81862.aspx

From the looks of it, it looks like an ISP problem.

"/me is anti chit-chat, off-topic, not using the search button" Keep the forums clean!

Unofficial Age of Empires: Online IRC chat channel:
    IRC Network: Quakenet (irc.quakenet.org 6667)
    Channel: #aoeo

http://tinyurl.com/aoeoircthread
  •  11-29-2013, 9:59 AM 376720 in reply to 124825

Re: bnd022 error?

Hi

I actually can't understand why it happened, but I had the same problem, I have the game in spanish, so it says "el servidor de Age of Empires online no esta disponible en este momento, por favor intenta ingresar de nuevo luego (BND022)" but I couldn't repare it, so I waited and Icould enter to the game 2 hours after the problem, I think than the only thing that you can do is wait, I'm sorry.

Crying 

View as RSS news feed in XML