Privacy Policy Welcome to Age of Empires Online
in Search

PVP Minigames

Last post 01-19-2013, 9:11 AM by Bananananazz. 36 replies.
Page 2 of 3 (37 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  12-21-2012, 9:43 PM 334132 in reply to 334130

Re: PVP Minigames

Bananananazz:
    Donation Conscription = 2v2 battle on Eq foot... back player collects resources... front player gets resources donated and cant collect... turns donations into army and fights no attacking back player until front player is defeated

wow this sounds amazing, who wants to be my partner? I'll do the resource gathering part. Cool

•  12-21-2012, 9:47 PM 334133 in reply to 334132

PF2K:
    Bananananazz:
    Donation Conscription = 2v2 battle on Eq foot... back player collects resources... front player gets resources donated and cant collect... turns donations into army and fights no attacking back player until front player is defeated

wow this sounds amazing, who wants to be my partner? I'll do the resource gathering part. Cool

Yea the idea is awesome, and i can't wait to see you booming lol.
    Hmmm?
  •  12-21-2012, 10:15 PM 334137 in reply to 334133

P Gracias:
    PF2K:
    Bananananazz:

Yea the idea is awesome, and i can't wait to see you booming lol.

lol

➴Classy Gaming (CG)➴

» CTFC ftw! «

Age of Empires online vids, PvP & PvE!: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBanditGames/videos

•  12-21-2012, 10:36 PM 334144 in reply to 334132

PF2K:
    Bananananazz:

The Macro Boss! Big Smile

Hey guys, Wiriwout sent me a link to this thread in skype and I thought I'd come check it out! This is awesome haha! Great to see it's still alive and kicking Stick out tongue 

I'll have to come watch the saved stream! Make sure Azad presses "Save Forever" on the videos on twitch or they will be removed after 4-5 days Surprise

Cool guys, I remember Raw posted a list of even awesome-er-est minigames on our old thread on PvP Video's and Streams so make sure to check that out!

-ClearDistortion 

•  12-21-2012, 10:41 PM 334145 in reply to 334144

I decided not to be lazy and go get them for you guys haha!

Raw1812:

Eggy wars

2v2. each team has a player that can only make eles and a player that can only make priests. That would involve a few minute treaty i suppose.

Robin hood mode 

Black forest. Only bowmen. Each team defends their watch post in their base. Only allowed: villies, houses, bowmen etc (armoury allowed)

Siege Mode

One team only builds defensive structures and one team only builds units. They have 10(or so) minutes to destroy enemy TC.

I think to be balanced it would have to be 2 defenders only making defensive buildings and one attacker.

Resource Wars 

A race to 5k of each resource ! Would be fun to balance raids with racing for resources.

I dunno just some ideas ;D 

RayJay90:

Here are some more ideas for the challenges.

Starting the Challenge

Option 1) 
    Each player will have a  specific  amount of villagers to gather each resources  (ex. 15 villagers on food, 10 on  wood,  10 Caravan, etc) and/or  a specific amount of military building. (ex. 5 barracks)

Option 2) A specific amount of resources  and the number of military buildings will predetermined before starting  the challenge.  If necessary, 1 spectator can  keep track of each players resources in order to ensure fairness .Once all the players have gathered the specific amount of resources everyone must delete all their  economical  units. The challenge will proceed after that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Challenges (Free for All or Team battle)

Capture the flag (cow/goat) - The objective is to bring the flag(s) (cow/goat) to your base. The player with the most flags wins the match. Any player who kills the cow/goat will lose one point or be disqualified. 

Infantry Wars - Same concept as the Robin hood mode but a fort will be used instead of a watch post. Each player will be allowed to have 1-3 villager only for repairing. You can include 1-2 towers(placed behind the fort) in which the villagers can garrison. Once the towers are destroyed, the villagers must remain open on the  field.

King of the hill - The player who controls the middle the longest wins the match. You can set a specific goal time.  In order to accumulate time only your units must control they field. If 1 enemy unit still remains in the area you will not accumulate any time. A spectator is required to keep track of each players time.

Navy Battle
     - Each player will start with 20-40 naval units and 5 docks (players are allowed to produced more  units) . The objective is to destroy your opponents docks (cutting their naval production)  without losing yours. 

Villager/Fort/Tower Wars - The objective is to defeat your opponent using villagers. Each player will start with 20-50 Villagers. Villagers will be allowed to build towers and forts .Town centers are not allowed.  

Raw1812:

An alternative on Robin Hood mode:

Arabian Knights

Arabia, only camels, destroy watch post etc-would be hilarious. I think forts could be allowed in this one.

Hide and seek

No building. 3v1 set up.

The 'it' player has 5 mins to find the scouts of his 3 opponents. Players are allowed to build watch posts. Players are out when found and pursued by the 'it' player.

Drawing Mode

Players have 4 mins to build units. Then, a series of basic objects e.g. a house, a tree, the sun etc are called out by an observer. The participating players have to draw that object with their units in 30 seconds or less. The stream picks a winner of each round.  

HAVE FUN! Cool 

Edit: And for the love of all that is good please play Drawing Mode, Hide and Seek, and Capture the Flag.... There would be so many ROFL's involved haha Big Smile 

•  12-21-2012, 11:01 PM 334147 in reply to 334145

King of the hill - The player who controls the middle the longest wins the match. You can set a specific goal time.  In order to accumulate time only your units must control they field. If 1 enemy unit still remains in the area you will not accumulate any time. A spectator is required to keep track of each players time. 

Well players could make a lone tower in the middle(as a sign of their evil will), to capture the middle, destroy the tower and make your own)

Hmmm?
  •  12-22-2012, 3:54 AM 334189 in reply to 334132

PF2K:
    Bananananazz:

I think it could be hard not to attack the gathering player, would require some additional rules and maybe a different map, or a set location for the donating player to boom. For instance as the booming player you would probably want an early market, and when the fighting player is getting raided you might get hit aswell ;). Or maybe the donating player should be able to get attacked aswell to prevent annoying situations/disqualifications.

We will try some of these out, maybe not today but definately in the near future.

Thanks for all your ideas (and bringing up old ideas) !

Also good to see you here clear :)

IBubbleI:
    Wiriwout The Master.
  •  12-22-2012, 7:42 AM 334255 in reply to 334189

We probably won't air today because we have connection issues
    IBubbleI:
    Wiriwout The Master.
  •  12-22-2012, 10:17 AM 334277 in reply to 334189

No worries Big Smile

Good to pop in! haha 

•  12-22-2012, 3:33 PM 334386 in reply to 334277

Imagine a scenario editor...
  •  12-27-2012, 8:12 AM 335568 in reply to 331373

Can't wait for this week's minigames :D

•  12-27-2012, 8:32 AM 335579 in reply to 335568

i can make this weeks one guys!

➴Classy Gaming (CG)➴

» CTFC ftw! «

Age of Empires online vids, PvP & PvE!: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBanditGames/videos

•  12-27-2012, 3:10 PM 335719 in reply to 334189

WiriWout:
    PF2K:
    Bananananazz:

I think it could be hard not to attack the gathering player, would require some additional rules and maybe a different map, or a set location for the donating player to boom. For instance as the booming player you would probably want an early market, and when the fighting player is getting raided you might get hit aswell ;). Or maybe the donating player should be able to get attacked aswell to prevent annoying situations/disqualifications.

We will try some of these out, maybe not today but definately in the near future.

arabia 2v2

The game starts with 5-10 minutes of peace time for both sides to develop & settle.

Te booming player has to stay on the cliffs, with walls & can trade with his allies cliff town center, he is not allowed to move out, but he can build armies & defences too. The booming player is meant to supply the army player.

The army player can build only houses on the cliffs, he has to build the rest of his buildings in the valley. the army player is the only one able to move his force to anywhere on the map. He cannot build economical structures like market and storehouses. He is not allowed to work rescources, so he has to wait for the booming player to reach age 2 before he's able to age himself. He is allowed to create villagers & town centers (for military & pop use only). The army player is able to attack the booming player & raid his economy. Should the tc on the cliffs of the army player be destroyed, he is allowed to rebuild it. The army player is the only one able to build a wonder. The wonder has to be in the center of the map (so very difficult to accomplish). 

It's more like an attacker-defender game... Hope you guys want to give it a try ;)

•  01-03-2013, 8:35 PM 337985 in reply to 335719

I'd love to see a priest only game where you can't make any military units or defensive buildings.
    Server: Marathon
    Twitch username: Rtsfan7
  •  01-08-2013, 8:24 AM 339716 in reply to 331373

ur pvp minigame is very interesting ! :)
Page 2 of 3 (37 items)   < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
View as RSS news feed in XML